Do you have an insatiable drive to learn more and more? The chance to further your education in the United States is enormous. Exciting news! Apply now for a scholarship to study at Berea College!
This undergraduate scholarship is fully financed and is available to international students attending Berea College in 2022-2023. For the first year of study, all eligible international students will receive full funding thanks to the scholarship.
International students from any country are welcome to apply for the Berea College Scholarship to study as an undergraduate at Berea College in the United States of America in the academic year 2022-2023. For the first year of study, the Scholarship will pay for all expenses for all admitted overseas students. Tuition, housing, food, and other fees are all balanced out by the grants and scholarships available to students.
Berea College is one of the greatest universities in the United States that provides complete financial support for overseas students. The college is currently accepting applications from qualified international students who wish to enroll in the upcoming school year.
Admission to Berea College is highly competitive, and you will need to meet specific requirements in order to be considered. Despite Berea College’s long tradition of embracing students from all over the world, of all faiths and all colors and ethnicities, you will need to meet these requirements.
- Institution(s): Berea College Degree Level: Undergraduate
Check out the U.S.A.
- Date of expiration: 30 November 2022
- Time Commitment: Four years minimum, longer for some majors.
- Provided Training: Art sBiology
- Business sNursing
- Science of Computers
- Please visit this link for a full list of academic programs:
- This scholarship from Berea College will help cover:
Berea College is the only college in the United States that fully funds the first year of study for all overseas students. With this aid package, students can reduce their overall outlay for school expenses like tuition, housing, and food.
Students from outside the United States are required to set aside $1,000 (US) per year to help cover their costs of living after they enter their second year. International students can fulfill this requirement with the help of summer jobs offered by the College.
A $50 (US) application fee and a $2,200 (US) deposit are required from accepted overseas students to secure their attendance. Foreign students can utilize this deposit to cover specific costs associated with their four years of study. Additional funding is available to help students who need it pay the deposit in full or in part.
The College’s Work Program guarantees all overseas students a year-long, on-campus, salary-paying position. Earnings (typically around $2,000 in the United States in a student’s first year) can be put toward living costs.
Also Use the DAAD Scholarship Application
You must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for a Berea College Scholarship:
- English is the required language.
- All countries throughout the world are welcome to apply.
- Scholarship and admissions application form for international students.
- An Essay Cover Sheet and Personal Essay for International Students.
Proof of passing at least one of the following standardized tests One of the four major standardized tests (TOEFL, IELTS, ACT, or SAT) is required. You’ll need to register for the exam and take it before the deadline so that you may submit a copy of your scores.
- Documentation from a secondary school that is recognized as official.
Your Own Financial Situation Statement.
- Questions Regarding the Global Economy (IFQ).
Form for International Financial Recommendation.
At least one (1) Admission Recommendation form must be written by a current or previous instructor.
For consideration for a Berea College Scholarship, please submit your application in accordance with the guidelines outlined below.
- Be sure you meet all of the criteria by reading the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Get an application here and fill it out completely.
- Send your completed application to: Berea College Office of Admissions, 209 Chestnut Street, Berea, KY 40403 USA.